MikeSinner's avatar

• Netherlands
  • Joined May 11, 2009

Futari Ecchi

Jul 5, 2011

I think this is a pretty nice cute little anime and should definitely be seen by those who start out like this couple.

#Starting to rant, not so much related to this anime#
Really, get some proper sex-ed, preferably BEFORE getting married. Some countries are just way to scared to let out anything about love and/or sex.
Then you get the; "hmm, so this thing goes in there" type of sex, because they don't know any better.
Knock it off! Explore, experiment, there's so much fun to be had! No wonder the guy shoots his load almost instantly, all that pent up... No actually, I have no idea what that's about. I was thinking more like, well fine, you're still young, it's your first time, you should be able to go at least 4 times in a row.
But hey, that's just me talking. When I was asked to go steady with a girl 3 days before I turned 15 and 'how did we do that!?' 4 days before she turned 14, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. 3 weeks later, first real kiss, 5 months later, first sex. In the mean time, LOTS of exploring of our bodies. All of you people in love, go ahead and try some of that before you jump in the bed and go for it. Feel eahc other, talk to each other and discover all the likes (and dislikes) so you can have the best time....
I really really REALLY wish all the best to everyone, so yeah, I get pretty agitated when a girl does have a boyfriend, but he never made her come. You're doing it wrong!!!

Ehm.... Wait.... Review of this anime, not assault on general prudeness of some people/countries....
#end of rant#

Yes, well. There's a simple story, some nice characters that are mostly easy to go allong with. You find the newly weds at their most precious time together and follow their progress. It has some cute moments, nice romance and ofcourse some ecchi moments, not hentai, just highly suggestive ecchi that lets the most censorable parts out of screen.
Beats any stupid sex-ed I've ever seen. Although abviously this isn't meterial to show in schools. But even more, there is an actual story following this couple and not just some lousy excuse for some steamy scenes.
I've learned nothing of it, but I think some inexperienced people really can. They might be watching this in the dark with blush on their cheeks, but hey, at least you should be albe to learn that love and sex are not just about the going in and out and producing offspring. ;-P