MikeSinner's avatar

MikeSinner

• Netherlands
  • Joined May 11, 2009

It's entertaining enough to watch just for the fun of it, but if you want some proper story and development, you're looking for it in the wrong place.
You get to have some pantyshots and then you don't... Why bother cencoring if the second before or after, you gave a full shot? Not that it matters either way to me, but this type of "can't make up our minds" thing is just stupid.
Storywise it's about as inconsistent as well, because eventhough "onii-chan's" ero-mags had already been discovered and displayed in front of his (not blood-related) sister AND his parents, he still wants to keep it a secret... Ehm... What??
So, yeah, story gets a 3 for both lacking and making no sense for the bit of plot that's left.
The animation style is a bit different, or better said, the character design is. At first I thought it was interesting being something new, but soon enough it just started looking a bit too weird. Never mind that though, because in the endm what keeps this anime going is the humor in it. Wait what? Even that started getting a bit old....
Hmmmm.....
I guess, if you're waiting for that other anime to be released or have some spare time for any other reason, this is an ok little anime to pass the time with.
It's not something I would reccomend, but I can't really say you shouldn't either.