MikeSinner's avatar

• Netherlands
  • Joined May 11, 2009

Kamen no Maid Guy

Apr 1, 2011

The first time I tried watchign the series I dropped out at after the 3rd or 4th episode, because it was so boring. After about 2 years I tried watching it again and I still watched some other animes in between, because this show just couldn't keep my attention.
You might find the ecchi stuff interesting, but just for that, I don't reccommend this at all. You'll be much better off with Kanokon or what have you.... At least there the funny stuff is also actually funny.
And to my surprise, the end of this show is even miles open, expecting to come up with a second season for it. Well, there's something I won't be watching!
This series is too episodic, even if they try to tie it together with the main idea of this coming of inheritance, it's just too random.
Although completely mad and maybe even slightly different from usual, the characters are still all quite stereotypical and lack any ability to get e interested in them.
So in the end, I did finish all episodes, just to give it a fair chance, but seriously...
What a waste of time!