MikeSinner

Gravitation

3 MAR
2011

First off, I am no fan of boy love or anything, but when I saw a few fragment of this show in a song on youtube, I thought it might be fun to watch anyway...
And indeed, getting past the part that it's not boy meets girl, but meets another boy, we find ourselves a very funny anime with a hyper-active joker as a main character.
Storywise it might not be the most brilliant ever, because some things just don't quite match up, or get worked out properly, but compensating it with a lot of fun is ok with me.
The songs aren't really that good either (I pretty much hate it, not my style), but again, I just had too much fun to be bothered with all that.
Back to the boy-love, it's really not that big of a deal either way, it's not like how they describe yaoi stuff by fangirls in some other anime (sorry, all the knowledge I have and am pleased to not have more is otaku jokes from other anime), so if you're tollerant enough about that and want some good laughs, you might enjoy this show as well.
Or maybe I'm a little too positve because I was surprised myself, but yeah, 8/10 overall. ;)

Other Anime Reviews by MikeSinner