MikeSinner's avatar

• Netherlands
  • Joined May 11, 2009

Kakyuusei 2

Feb 20, 2011

Just recently I metioned to someone it's very rare for me to drop an anime, but this is just...
The first episode was already a perfect indicator, but to give it a chance to see if anything would happen at any point, I continues watching. But it just doesn't get interesting anywhere at all.
The characters are dull and the voices don't help breathye any bit of life into them.
The music is plain annoying and the same goes for the rest of the sound.
It seems as though they really didn't bother at all trying to put any effort into this anime.
I waited it out to episode 5 but after that, I just had to check here and find out that it seems very illogical that I downloaded this after visiting this site.
So I guess I took somebodies advice or something, downloaded it a long time ago and now tried watching...
Just go with your gut, if you watch the first episode and think the same thing as me, something like, what the heck is this and what am I supposed to do with it?
Stop it right there, don't continue, it's going nowhere fast and you'll only get more annoyed by the dead characters and the bad audio killing it even more.