MikeSinner's avatar

MikeSinner

• Netherlands
  • Joined May 11, 2009

It starts of funny and the idea seems original enough.Yamada the main character is a 15 year old girl who has apperently set her goal to have 100 sexpartners, ofcourse somebody has to be the firstso, where to start....

Halfway through the series it's still funny, but she's starting to annoy me.
I'm not much of a fan of tsundere girls and she's getting worse and worse along the way.
The story covers about 2 years in these 12 episodes, so you might call it character development... Anyway.
The animation is pretty good, same goes for the sound.

The characters are mostly pretty standard as it seems required in this type of anime, but it didn't bother me too much as they're just present enough without annoying me.
There are some anime's that go over the top and try to force the stereotypes on you with way to much obvious behavior and they can even spoil the fun of those stories, but none of that here.

Altogether I enjoyed watching it and had quite a couple of good laughs! =)
It still bothers me though how prudish they seem to be in Japan.
Sex is such a scary thing and shouldn't be talked about and yet, when it really comes to it... So, we're naked now, let's just dive right in! Forget te exploring of each others bodies or doing some foreplay first. But anyway, that's not the main point, is it?
If you want any of that you should look up a different category of anime.
(Or no anime at all.)

So to keep it short and sum it up again, if you like mild tsundere, a bit of slice of life combined with a lot of fun, ecchiness and indeed some romance too, no need to skip this anime.

killermouze says...

You have it all wrong. This was probably made by some guys. Forplay is not in the vocabulary of most guys. Its do whatever it takes to get in her damn pants. Besides, we are all still here knowing that Japan is fricken strange about sex and underage children hooking up with college students and the likes.

Just grind your teeth, stick with it, and avoid thinking about how screwed up the whole situation is. Thats what I do for anime romance, and it becomes much more enjoyable.

Dec 20, 2010
KaiserZ says...

this anime is hands down a most see....i laughed so hard at the stuff that happen and there is plenty of romance

Oct 18, 2010