default avatar

• 18 / ?

Tokyo Ghoul

Aug 7, 2014

(Some Spoilers)

I picked this anime without getting any information about it first. Usually when I pick something like a tv series by random, it turns out amazing, this was no exception, it is currently great. I am only on episode five, keep in mind.

I do think the plot could have been better but it is still very good. A boy who lost his life, got a new one, and now is trying to find his place in the world once again. With the new life he was given, he has to give up many things but he also gains more.

At first I thought this was going to be something romantic, I was completely wrong. I have to say, his date was definitely bloody and very much in the bad crimson way. If you like blood, this is for you. If you do not like blood, I have warned you. I honestly don't think the blood is bad in this movie, but I always watch horror movies.

This anime has so much promise and I could even see it getting a season two. Though it could go down hill anytime. It's thrown in a lot of things, which have been good so far. Little cannibalism in this, but this is about ghouls. I really do truly love this anime, though some parts can be confusing for some but it is explained later.

Acceptance, I have to say this is a big thing in this anime. I see it later on affecting a friendship with the main character and his best friend. Not totally sure, but I am guessing it. Right now the main character is trying to accept himself now, which many of you can relate. Though none of you have his problem, acceptance can be hard even in real life with normal problems. I do have a issue with it in the anime, the main character is accepting things a little too fast but I can see why when the old man talks to him. I do wish things were a bit slower.

I highly recommend this anime to people.