default avatar

• Joined Apr 24, 2012

Noblesse

Nov 2, 2012

Noblesse

Noblesse, a korean manwha. I had only read manga before this one, and I was quite curious about how different it would be. All manwha's may not be exactly like this one, but for me this have set a certain standard.

Noblesse, is a story about Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, or also known as "Rai". He wakes up in a coffin, and you get information quite early that this man ain't a normal human being. I will not tell anymore than that, for I will not spoil anymore of the story.

I can tell that if you have not read this manwha yet, you are certainly missing something. Yeah, in the beginning you will start as any new manga/manwha, just read to see if the story really is something that catches you're eye. Already then, after several chapters, you will see that you are hypnotized by this manwha.

Story wise it's excellent, and the way it's told. The art is just marvelous, it's in colors aswell. This gives it more, excuse the expression, soul. That the chapters are in color, are without doubt, one thing that makes it more "lively".

Characters in this story are people that are different in so many ways. They may seem serious, and yet after a while you will find them funny. I really love that the characters are so different.

I really recommend this manwha for people to read!