MaximumGeass

Elfen Lied

10 NOV
2011

This anime simple and bluntly put amazing.  As you come along for a ride going through the revalations of Kouta.  Kouta a student at a local University comes together with his cousin nuyka, Then comes along one of my favorite female characters lucy, and many more characters.  lucy is a horned girl with the special ability of invisable arms named vectors.  Simple put a super human with a limited range of 2 meters that anyone/anything in that area can be ripped apart like a hot knife to butter.  At first glance nothing really special seems like just another hack and slash anime, but under the surface is something of great internal reward.  At times you'll be at a high hapiness, then be a low melancholy, then into a sudden rage,  This anime puts everything together.  it has love, Suspense, story, gore, borderline hentai, hell what else could you ask for?  i'm only hitting the tip of the iceburg on this anime.  It is totally worth watching ive seen it about 6 times now?  As you go on you'll notice it has relation to bigotry (A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.)  Which is a touchy subject but the way they project it is astounding.  As you begin to watch this the only thing you think of is what will hapen next?  As this anime has you on the edge of your seat.  Dam typing this just makes me want to watch it again!!!

-Maximum

Other Anime Reviews by MaximumGeass

Elfen Lied user review by MaximumGeass

Elfen Lied

comments

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
Jul 26, 2012

This is not a review. It's a hyped teaser.

Shindigzz avatar Shindigzz
Mar 9, 2012

I am in love with this anime and I'm psyched to see that someone else noticed the beauty underlying all the nudity and gore. I was literally moved to tears by the last 10 mins of the finale. Nice review!

AironNeil avatar AironNeil
Nov 14, 2011

Wait, you've watched it six times and now you want to watch it again?

Well good for you, but I see that you gave characters a 7 out of 10 (I'm not saying that this is bad!) and didn't seem to explain why you gave it a lower score than everything else.

Once again that's fine, just explain every aspact of any future reveiws you give, please.

On a compleatly unrelated note I have no idea why at the end it says "Das Ende". What's up with the german?