MashMash's avatar

• Joined Oct 7, 2012
  • ? / M

Kaze no Stigma

Nov 11, 2012

Woo, another treasure I've found! This is an anime series that basically has all the core components to a good anime. Great exciting fighting scenes, some touchy moments and a tint of comedy. It's overall a lighthearted and enjoyable anime with a good ending that wraps the whole story up pretty well.

The story starts up with a 'bang' firefight scene in your face that immediately grabs your attention, and this spark of excitement is sustained with the help of tease/comedy throughout the episodes until it finally reaches the climax in the final series.

The main male and female characters are well portrayed. Unlike some other animes, their roles were not stolen by some sideline characters. They each have such strong personalities that along with Ren they were always my three favourite characters throughout the whole series.

This series can be bascially divided into four components with a 'boss' in each of the components. Together they make a great anime that's enjoyable to watch.

Pity there's no season 2 (yet) but i wouldn't mind if season 1 and the whole series ended this way. I would definitely recommend this.

7.5/10 from me as a start but +0.5 for the badass male protagonist, +0.5 for the frustrated princess/female protagonist and another +0.5 for the strong-willed Ren.

9/10 in total :D

Jashadow says...

I really enjoyed the story myself, but I was disappointed in how it ended.  There is so much more for the story, but there won't be any more because the author died.

Dec 19, 2012