MashMash's avatar

• Joined Oct 7, 2012
  • ? / M

Mirai Nikki TV

Sep 5, 2013

Well, as some other reviewers have said I prefer a proper story which is logical and anime series that wander inbetween were never to my liking. It's worth a watch however as I do not want to discourage anyone before they have even seen it.

This is one of the show where side or even minor characters attract more attention and were more favourable than the two main protagonists.

If it wasn't for the final two episodes I would have given this anime less points. The main characters were absolutely weak and annoying and had absolutely little improvement until the last moment of the last episode. One was a crybaby that you just wanna slap some sense out of him whilst the other was a phscyo that you wish she would just stab herself by mistake and leave the show. The side and minor characters had more distinct and enjoyable characteristics compared to the main couple.

I did enjoy part of this show due to some 'battle of wits' and the unique stories of each side characters. I also like the fact that unlike some other anime, the focus was given equally to the side characters thus giving them 'depth'.

This anime is definitely overrated but I think the reason is that it does have some unique ideas and characters that may make them memorable although not neccessarily adorable.

It seems that the story had lost its tail and then tried to wrap itself up with some 'utopia' ending so the audience would be satisfied. The story and characters really pulled the score down.

6/10