Marceus's avatar

• Vancouver, Canada
  • Joined Apr 25, 2011

Spectral Force

No Pirates, fairies or Peter Pan... This Neverland sucks...

Story: I think there was a plot here, but I sure as Hell don't know what was going on. Seemed like a lot of shit randomly happened with no explanation. To be fair though I was completely bored out of my mind after about five minutes so I probably just wasn't paying attention. All I can recall is that there's a war between demons and humans... or something... And it was pretty dull.

Animation: This series combines crappy 2D animation with horrendous CGI to create something truly eye rapingly awful. This was even worse than Transformers Energon. The animation just came off as lazy and a lot of scenes just looked so awkward. If they cut out the CGI it still would have looked bad, but not this bad. This was almost as awful as Musashi Gundoh... almost.

Sound: Generic and forgettable.

Character: There were a lot of characters in this, but Hell if I could tell you anything about any of them. Everyone was so forgettable that I can't even recall any of their names... I sort of remember there being mercenaries and a demon princess... I think, and her dad and/or brother were evil... or not? Maybe? Fuck it, I don't know.

Overall: I just don't even really care at this point... It's bad. There you go...

1.5/10 story