Madoka

BASED ON 0 OF 1 EPS WANT TO WATCH
13 SEP
2011

Green Green Thirteen: Erolutions

This ova is actually really enjoyable in my personal opinion. The main downside is it feels like it is stepping onto a Hentai anime.

The story mainly focuses on Yuusuke and Futaba chan expressing there feelings for one another.

But neither them can quite forget a mysterious girl in there memory, who was she again? I think the story here is good, both Yuusuke and Futaba remember Midori but with her dissapearance she made them forget her, now Midori is trying to help bring Futaba and Yuusuke together as she wants to see him happy and knows (with memory of her gone) he wants Futaba chan

This is interesting though features some more "heavy" material from the normal seris, which is almost stepping into the lines of Hentai, though it doesnt expose nothing it does have some sex scenes.

Animation/Sound:

I can onyl say theres change to these to from my main review of the seris.

The characters are simular to the main seris, Some like yuusuke are the same as always and Futaba is more "non aggresive" and more sweet but really i found them more enjoyable and realistic in here and though they was a bit better than the show its self.

Overall:

in all i think this is more than exception as it is basically a nice end to the show. Its snips of the story and gives a end to all the Futaba fans out there (like myself), i think the way it ended was sweet and the final jokes with the refferances outside the car are actually really fun.

i recomend watching it if you didnt mind the seris or wanted more from its ending.

Other Anime Reviews by Madoka