Machiavelli's avatar

• Carlisle UK
  • Joined Mar 28, 2009

School Days

Sep 13, 2011

This anime has got to be the most easy going little love story in the world....... not!!! Its the olld time story of boy meets girl girl meets boy boy goes out with girl then girl gets dumped for being fridged then goes crazy whilst boy sleeps with pretty much every other girl in his class whilst dating another girl who ends up "pregnanat"m(sorry if thats not spelt right) boy panics leaves preggie girl to go back out with girl who lost her nut which causes the preggie girl to scatter her marbles to the 7 winds killing boy preggie then runs and boy found by crazy who obviously just completes her transision into complete psyco bitch kills preggie and then sails away into the setting sun clutching boys decapitated head.

I mean wow man really i mean for reals for reals if this isnt the most crazy supposed to be love stories in the world then i dont know what your watching. All in all it was really good but just be ready for some WTF moments in this one.

eleniyo1992 says...

I did the same, the ending was the only thing that led me to watch this show. I liked the character development, but the charecters were so annoying, especially the boy, that I found myself screaming on my screen. But the ending, oh sweet Lord, was sooo good. Better than I've ever imagined. I watched in youtube that the annoying bastard got killed, but I tried to avoid to see which of the bitches killed him. And oh god, the all carrying-away-a-decapitated-head-and-I-am-the-most-happy-person-in-the-world was brilliant. Just brilliant.

Jan 24, 2012