Luiven801's avatar

• ? / F

Accel World

Nov 28, 2012

STORY

The story is nice and from just by watching the 1<sup>st</sup> episode we can figure out the advanced technology and when we reach the middle of the anime, there is a part where lead to thoughts like Accel World is set at the time a few years after SAO because the neuro-linker in SAO seemed to be just the 1<sup>st</sup> version of the technology that they are using right now at Accel World.

I like the storyline which reveal some ‘romance’ and teary friendship, I like the idea of accelerating people’s mind and the fact that in the main storyline Haruyuki and Kuroyukihime are going after level 10 in order to meet the creator of Brain Burst is good, but the end of season 1 is completely CONFUSING, they haven’t meet the creator (not even close) and Kuroyukihime just happens to meet her best friend from old times and then the season ends without any further ado.

ANIMATION

Its good and I got no further complaints about it, because I’m pretty amused by the animation

SOUND

The sound is full with Games back sound, and yes Accel World is partly a game anime like SAO but this one has too much of it.

CHARACTERS

THEY ARE TOO CRYBABY!!!! Haruyuki is a crybaby, Chiyu is the same kind and what is Horribly confusing is that Takumu is ALSO a crybaby, I thought Takumu’s chara is more like a gentle kind not a crybaby -.-

Well I still like this with the crybaby charas though, I just laugh awkwardly if Takumu cries thou, its still a good anime :D