LivRosemarie's avatar

• Saset
  • Joined Mar 6, 2013

Sprout

Mar 13, 2013

As I'm sure you can tell, loved this manga. For those who want to know what its about due to the lack of a synopisis: It's about a high school girl who's parents turn their house into a boarding house. It goes through the story showing the bonds that are formed and the lessons each character learns. It also has romance.

Story: The story was very touching, and not cliche. It's a total of 28 amazing chapters. It had a great plot, and it wasn't to predictable. The ending left me wanting more. I feel it is more realistic than most shojo manga. I could actually see this happening in real life. I read this in the span of a few hours.

Characters: Each character has a unique personality, which I love. They all learn somthing as the story goes on. Although Miku does cry a lot, she is truely a very stong herione, and she has true reasons to cry. Each character is unique and barley sterotypical. The characters are all relatable.

Art: I'm not one that really judges on art, you'd have to ask a more drawy person than me. I'm more of a singer/dancer/author/actress kinda person, so I don't really know what to judge on.

I recommend this to anyone. It's worth your time. I actually saw a lot of myself in this manga. It is amazing. I love this manga. <3