LastGamer13's avatar

• Alpha
  • Joined Jan 1, 2017

Hand Shakers

Jan 10, 2017

*notes prior to this date were lost* Week 5, I don't know how much longer I will last. I wasted all my anti-cringe supplies on elDlive and obtaining new ones appears more troublesome than I thought - it seems everyone is suffering from unnatural level of cringe. God, help me get through this. Week 6, My faith grows weaker by the day. Where did they go so wrong? When I'm not bored, I have to deal with terrible awkwardness. The only bright light is the 22 minute mark. Why is it so far away?? And I am not even half way through the anime. God, I pray to you. I offer you my soul, my matter, my... See full review

ēlDLIVE

Jan 10, 2017

DO NOT WATCH if you are inclined to suicide. This anime is cringe to the point it's almost hilarious. It's predictable, the jokes seem like they were written by a bunch of 10-year-olds, and overall it's just awkward. Action... unheard of, characters are as mainstream as they get + extra cringe on top and the story is just ridicolous. Not that I dislike imaginative plot, but this one is presented so bad, I just can't come to the terms with it. elDLIVE gives me one less reason to live. I would ONLY recommend it to really bored kids and masochists.

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 characters
0.1/10 overall

Gabriel Dropout

Jan 9, 2017

What can be cheese about a group of angels and demons messing around in school, right? Wrong. Corn ought to be great in this one, but somehow it doesn't feel as corny as it should. Kind of reminds me on Angel Beats, yet it is taken less seriously and it is suprisingly... ok. Characters are definitely kawai: top-class angel, who gets adicted to computer games and spends whole days on them, instead of doing chores; friendly demon, who seems kindest of them all; a wannabe bad girl, who just can't get it right and accualy evil angel. The anime has potential as a comedy, but in my opinion it has non... See full review

4.5/10 overall

Little Witch Academia TV

Jan 9, 2017

I have not seen such great potential since Izetta the Last Witch. Characters somehow just seem even better and the story nicer. Magic is always cool topic, but lately it just seems to became THE shit. I can definitely see myself watching this one and I would love to see even more cringe in the other anime being released. The story doesn't seem to be taking place during war, but that probably won't be a problem, as I am sure they will still manage to make it cringy. Hey, you know what they say - if there is something cringier than rework of WW2, than it has to be a witch school. If you have already... See full review

Guilty Crown

Jan 8, 2017

Guilty Crown?? More like Code Geass 0.1! hahahahhahaha But for reals now. We start of with the protagonist Shu, a normal high schooler, who loves this band Egoist. Everyone does, although I don't quite get why, it's avarage at best. So, by the expected chain of events, he somehow saves lead singer of Egoist, Inori. And on top of that gets a wierd power, ability to draw swords (literaly) from underaged individuals, called The Power of Kings. It's just as cringe as it sounds. So he joins the rebelion or whatever this guys have and fights a bit. He's faced with dilema mid trough the fight - which obviously... See full review

Twin Star Exorcists

Jan 7, 2017

You know SAO? Well keep it in mind. Story begins with main character Rokuro being disliked by everyone, even though he has a good heart. He can't make friends becouse of the childhood trauma - classic. One day a girl falls out the sky (literally) and Rokuro helps her out. She also seems to have hard time with social stuff - guess what. Childhood trauma... We find out Rokuro is a powerfull exorcist, who is buthurt about some friends being killed and doesn't want to fight anymore. In some lame ass transition he starts helping out as an exorcist again. Why? Hell if I know. Reason too stupid to remember... See full review

0.7/10 story
8.5/10 animation
0.6/10 overall

Ajin

Jan 7, 2017

CG...Yeah, animations suck big dunkel edible fruit. Get over it! Trust me, it's worth it, as the plot is interesting and characters are relly cool. It reminds you of shitty movies on more than just graphics - story, although good, is more oriented on action than drama. And you know what they say about action - there is no pepperoni without sausage. DBZ had it and was shit. On the other hand, SAO didn't have it and it was shit. Point (as non existant as it is): watch it. If you don't watch an anime jsut becouse of the animations you deserve a bitchslap.

5.5/10 story
0.5/10 animation

Mob Psycho 100

Jan 6, 2017

Awsome humor, amazing animations and hilarious characters. Tension is not what this anime is good at, but being comedy nobody really expects it to have some. Main character is about Saitama over powered - and almost gives less fuckes than him. But star here is accualy his teacher Arataka Reigen, the ultimate scam lord. He is one of the funniest characters I have ever seen. The overall rating is lower becouse personally I can't enjoy comedy as much as drama or other genres.

9.5/10 characters

Serial Experiments Lain

Jan 6, 2017

I know I rated story 9, but truth to be told, rather than story, anime consists of life fragments. There is very little else to be told about it, so I'll just say this: watch it. It's totaly unique and worth it.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Jan 5, 2017

Shit story, no tension, simple motives and unimpressionable thoughts. But man, what saves this one from disaster are the infinitely badass characters. Just a fragment of coolness from a single character could save about hundred other animes, and it could make some good ones masterpieces. But instead they are trapped in this mehi world. Break free, dammit!

7.5/10 animation
2.5/10 overall

Sword Art Online

Jan 5, 2017

It always suprises me, that this anime has gotten just as much hate as love. Myself, I despise it. It is exactly what I dont want anime to be. Cringy, simple, boring and have dull characters. This one nails it all. Spookily so. Should rate it 0 (not that I can), but I feel like there could be an anime out there worse than this. So I venture forth, putting all my efforts into finding something, anything lamer than SAO. Whether I return and enlighten everybody is irrelevant. Only thing that matters now is personal satisfaction.

0.5/10 overall

Bloodivores

Jan 5, 2017

I'll share a story with you mates. One day a great weeb has just watched 12th episode of bloodivores. He didn't really like the anime, becouse the plot was slow and poorly explained and the characters seemed like nothing special. He stuck with it thoe and decided to bare until the end. So he waited a week and once he wanted to watch the next episode, he relized, there was none. PLOT TWIST!! Yes. The anime in fact ended with 12th episode, which was so unconcluded that poor weeb had no clue it is the last one... The rating I gave is generous for the scam they pulled on m... *ahem* this cool... See full review

1.5/10 story
8.5/10 animation
1.5/10 overall

Death Note

Jan 5, 2017

Outplays. It's the only word you need. This is what this anime is all about. Yeah, the story is cool. Main character finds himself on the other side of morality this time and it's awsome, thus making the character awsome. If you are sick and tierd of all the mainstream predictable plots, this anime is for you. Delightful change of pace.

8.5/10 characters

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Jan 5, 2017

There was nothing really speacial about the anime with exception of animations, which I personally liked. The plot was ok, but it gets rather bullshit later on. The characters were cringe, with exception of Kyubey, who was dull - no emotions tend to do that. And ending was absolutely horrible.

Monster

Jan 5, 2017

The overall rating is not that low becouse of the animations, which I don't mind, but becouse of lack of tension. The anime just doesn't suck you in, but looking back it leaves anjoyable feeling. Would not recommend it, but if you have time you will not regret watching it.

8.5/10 story

Dragon Ball Z

Jan 5, 2017

"this anime reminds me of the time I was kid"- ok. But I don't give a fuck. Just rate objectively. It's shit. Pure garbage. Characters....they are mere shadows. Plot....just the right amount of bullshit and lameness. It's one of the worst anime I've ever seen. Waste of time.

0.5/10 overall

Seraph of the End

Jan 5, 2017

I GET IT!! Family is important and you would do anything for it. Was nothing speacial the first time I heard it, but the time I heard it 100th I was sick of it. Pulling some Kirito bullshit in the end didn't help this anime rating. Plot was mediocre at best, and characters were unmemorable and shallow. This anime is overall disappointing and way too predictable.

2.5/10 story
9.5/10 animation

Steins;Gate

Jan 5, 2017

Cool anime with nice story. Has some homie feeling to it. As much as I like sci-fi and time travell, I just couldn't get over the egocentric interpretation of time this anime had, tus the lower rating. Even with that, it is most definitely a must-watch.

9.5/10 story
8.5/10 characters

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Jan 5, 2017

It's not animations draging this one down, it's the mechas. I am not a fan of them and I don't realy see how can anyone be. But it is easy to ignore them as the story is engaging, characters are awsome and philosophy is good. The ending (of second season of course) was perfect, making whole anime well rounded up.

91 Days

Jan 5, 2017

Nice revange plot, interesting characters. Mafia setup is realistic and could not be for everyone, but personaly I liked it and overall enjoyed the anime.

8.5/10 story
9.5/10 characters

Izetta: The Last Witch

Jan 5, 2017

Best anime I have ever watched. Every episode is filed with joy, drama, comedy and loads and loads and loads of awesomness. Epic explosions, heart breaking romance, just beautiful characters, rich with personality. There are tons of twists in already engaging and intellectual plot, spiced up with realistic setup combined with intriguing imagination. But realy, what tops it all are incredibly polished thoughts, providing us with totaly different view on war, nationality and morality. I would definitely recomend this anime to anybody who is looking for something to think about, and even to... See full review