LastGamer13's avatar

• Alpha
  • Joined Jan 1, 2017

Hand Shakers

Jan 10, 2017

*notes prior to this date were lost*

Week 5,

I don't know how much longer I will last. I wasted all my anti-cringe supplies on elDlive and obtaining new ones appears more troublesome than I thought - it seems everyone is suffering from unnatural level of cringe. God, help me get through this.

Week 6,

My faith grows weaker by the day. Where did they go so wrong? When I'm not bored, I have to deal with terrible awkwardness. The only bright light is the 22 minute mark. Why is it so far away?? And I am not even half way through the anime. God, I pray to you. I offer you my soul, my matter, my everything, just stand by me at times like this. And if I seem like fading away, just lightly bump me or something.

Week 7,

What is happening? The animations seem to be getting uglier by the episode - they were cool at start, but some scenes are just straight up disgusting. Breakthrough - just got over that. You wanna know how? I closed my eyes... but then my ears got cancer. Sometimes Vincent I really do get you. 12-7=5. I can do this. I CAN! I can...

*some pages were torn out and writing on ones left is unreadable, but phrase: "PLS KILL ME" seems to appear quite often*

Week X,

Turns out I can't do it.

0.5/10 characters