Kyuuchan00's avatar

Kyuuchan00

• Joined Jun 24, 2012

Aiura

Jul 13, 2013

So on a Anime website the synopsis is:

The story centers around Amaya, Iwasawa, and Uehara—three "annoying, spirited high school girls with zero motivation"—and their classmates. Their daily life is "what happens when there is nothing happening."

Did you see the last sentence?

Their daily life is "what happens when there is nothing happening."

And this is true.

Normally when you watch school anime's, you expect something "extraordinary" to happen, may it be something super funny, a badass battle or a massacre and for each episode to be atleast max. 29minutes.

But Aiura is different...each episode goes 4minutes long, it has a full-on for me rather annoying OP and the storyline based on these girls is rather flat..there is nothing exciting happening in their life which takes us back to the upper sentence:

Their daily life is "what happens when there is nothing happening."

The Animation on the other hand is absolutely gorgeous! It's soft, colorful, bright and light like a moving artwork. I totally adored this stlye.

The sound is good too - soft - matching the anime.

And the characters...I'd like to view them individually:

Kanaka Amaya is a very energetic girl, she maybe be cute in some way but because she is so loud and never stops talking I thought that she is quite the annoying type.

Saki Iwasawa reminds me more of the unmotivated, tomboy character. She seems to be the mature one of the trio, she can't careless about most things, loves to sleep and she is rough. I like Saki she's really amusing

So pretty much every anime has a character that's cute and in this case it is Ayuko Uehara. Her overall look reminded me a bit of K-On! yet she is her own personality.
She is the softest one of all and quite..I don't know..she's the angel of the three girls and just cute - if you watch Aiura you will know what I mean.

Overall I still give this Anime a 3 out of 10.

There's just nothing exciting happening through out the anime and it didn't get that amusing for me till I reached episode 8 and on.

I'm not going to say if Aiura is a "must watch" or a "don't watch"

I'll stick to - you can watch it if you like though keep in mind that there is nothing big to expect.

It's a cute little anime in someway but that's about it.