Kuyosaki's avatar

• Joined Apr 26, 2013

Time Travel Girl

on Aug 13, 2016

Time Travel Grill Girl

TTG is about a high-school girl (who else in this era) which lives with her mother in a pastry shop whilst her dad on a work or journey or something. Later on when her friend comes over in search of knowledge about cakes, her necklace which was given to her by her dad, starts to shine and she gets teleported into the past.

So far the idea was normal, and would stay normal if the MC would move into an old pastry shop to learn the ancient dough reciepe and eventually make an ultimate cake with her friend...

But no... oh boy how we were wrong...

She... See full review

Hitori no Shita: The Outcast

on Jul 21, 2016

Story begins quite decently. Drunk accidentaly wanders off to the graveyard where he witnesses someone digging up a corpse and then misteriously making all graves fall like dominos.

Then we meet MC who's grandfather was on that graveyard as he learns from a policeman that his remains were stolen and that his unknown sister was here before him.

He goes to the ruined cemetery only to find out that someone is digging the graves again.

He tried to get the evidence of the gravedigger but was found. He ran like hell but the mysterious girl cought up to him and smacked him with the... See full review

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

on Jun 7, 2016

In my review I will be comparing Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta and it's predeccesor Yozakura Quartet. At first I thought HnU was a continuation yet it was a reboot... kind of. The first that put me off of HnU was the moeization of characters. I need to say that I was literally scared of watching it because I would lost hope in Japan for making these... monsters. Not seeing the great not so quality rich DRRR-ish style animation was frightening but with different style animation came quality. I must say HnU is very well animated even though it doesn't seem as serious from first look as previous... See full review