Kuroikarasu's avatar

Kuroikarasu

• Doko ka ni soko ni nijinokanatani
  • Joined Jan 25, 2012

Well let just start at this. If you are a pervert you will understand most of these. Don't deny it, but you would only like this if your a pervert. Well enough of that.. back to the actual review.

The story is just plainly about a delinquent named Hino Akiharu who enters the Hakureiryou Academy to enroll in the Servent-ed program. Unfortunately things go wrong when one accident, which i won't say what since it'll ruin the anime for you, changed his life. Hino Akiharu has to face many unusual problems, in which many of them would define him as a pervert. Just watch and you'll understand.

The art is pretty great but not good enough for a perfect 10. What I enjoyed the most wast the perfect figures of each women...*DROOLS*. It's really difficult for me to judge on every detail put into this anime, so please don't judge.

Hmm, the sound is okay. Everything is done right.

I don't want to go talking about every character in the story, so all I am going to say is you are the ones to judge about the characters.. I personnaly think they were perfectly made with every little aspect to them.

Overall I would say .....Great anime, for perverts.....but also good for those who enjoy these types of genres. Not only Echhi.

8.3/10 overall