Kronk's avatar

Kronk

• Joined Oct 28, 2012

Bleach

Nov 5, 2012

Now I know what some people are thinking, "How could you possibly give Bleach a 3/10 rating when it is one of the most popular Animes of this generation" well it's simple. Things like Animation, sound, and Characters are fantastic things now, but they will quickly be outdated by the newest and greatest. Ten years from now, how will people feel about Bleach? The ratings in Animation, Sound and Characters will suffer as a result in adcancements in animations, but the story will always remain the same. The story IS the most important element in writing. Without a strong central plot, it's difficult to create a powerful and enveloping Story that keeps readers coming back through generations to come. Bleach is without a doubt severly lacking in this department. At one point, Bleach had a goal and once that goal had been met the central story line suffered greatly. Granted Bleach was not without it's moments. The fight scenes were completely breath taking, but animes can not survive on that alone I'm afraid. Like I said, these things are always great until the newest and greatest surface but the story is what keeps readers coming back.