Kornera

K-On!

13 MAR
2010

Spending an entire day just watching this anime (easy to do considering it was only 13 episodes) It was a "cute" anime. The jokes kept me amused through all 13 episodes, some of them did follow along with other episodes but honestly some of the jokes they kept on pushing didn't get old through the show. Found this was a recommendation under azumanga and lucky star, i can honestly see it. The animation seemed to follow the paths of Azumanga while the "cute" factor flowed over from lucky star. I can compliment the show all day, but there are reasons behind me giving it lower then 9s or 10s.

Story- It was short... It flowed very nicely in the viewpoint of music students, but the ending was expected, and they should of done more with this anime in 20+ episodes. It was a good story cut short

Animation- Common animation, I liked the facial expressions the characters had which seemed like lucky star, but the normal animation which seemed like azumanga mixed in with lucky star emotions just seemed a bit silly at times.

Sound- I liked the opening theme :3 I won't lie, the mini songs they sung onstage was really catchy but the lerics were just plain silly, im sure they were ment as a joke, but the joke didn't follow through to me. And for the the end theme, ive heared it before, not sure where, but it didn't catch my interest then, didn't catch me now.

Characters- Falling back to my original word for this anime, the characters were "cute" their simple jokes, lack there of drama, and no one can't say Mio isn't moe.

That is my little rundown of the anime, watching all of the episodes in 1 sitting, it was worth watching. Due to lack of story, silly animations, I am going with 7.5 as my final score.

Other Anime Reviews by Kornera