default avatar

KonekoNekomata

• Joined Jun 20, 2012
  • ? / F

This is my all time favorite anime. I love how they leave you with questions they never answer. I hate that thier is no second season. This anime has a great love story with twists in every episode. It's not your usual sappy love story you read these days about vampires. It brings us back to how vampires used to be. The way they are scary yet still sexy. There is lots of nudity in this manga like in a lot others. Some of the parts or aspects of this story may or may not make veiwers hate it. Most of it is only because of the age range between couples. All in all this is a great anime to watch. You get hooked and most people watch the whole season in one night.

Mina Tepes is one of the main characters, she is the ruler of all the vampires. Akira Kaburagi Regendorf is her body gaurd who in the beggining lost his memory, he is also a werewolf. werewolfs in this story don't look like wolves just three times bigger they actually look like humans turned into a beast with the abs and all. Mei Ren is another character in this story that likes to confuse you a lot but if pay close attention you will understand what she is trying to say. Mei Ren is a shifter like Akira but she is a tiger and the last of her kind. Thier is also Yuki one of Akira's closest friends and used to be girlfriend before he lost his memory.