Komirai's avatar

• Joined Jul 7, 2012

Da Capo

Aug 9, 2012

Story - 6

Junichi Asakura is a pretty normal Japanese teenager in a typical harem world. He will encounter various girls, and eventually have to make a decision on one of them, whether the read likes the outcome of said decision or not. The day-to-day antics can be amusing; the personalities of some of the girls gel together well. Other than that, there's nothing special at all here, so don't expect anything out of the ordinary for a harem series.

Art - 8

I did enjoy the artwork quite a bit. All the female designs are quite KAWAII I would say. It kept me going through some of the dull parts.

Character - 7

Da Capo features a mixed bag of characters: the typical set of five or so females to choose from, with an encouraging male friend who is usually hit or miss in every harem series (Hell yeah Sunohara...?). Kotori easily stands out as the series' best character, and you'll be glad to know she has quite a few pages dedicated to her in the second half of the series. As far as archetypes go, it's fairly typical...sister who isn't blood-related, osana najimi, etc.