Komirai's avatar

Komirai

• Joined Jul 7, 2012

Gift Eternal Rainbow

Aug 6, 2012

To tell you the truth, I did not expect much from these series..
but then, it seems I was wrong xD.

Story (7/10)                                                                                                                   The story is the usuall love triangle that I have seen so many times.
A childhood friend and a male protagonist getting along when another old friend that the male character had a crush on( usually) comes back and there goes the triangle. However, the story was, nonetheless, good. It wasn't boring, although there wasn'nt anything that stood out that much.

Art (8/10)                                                                                                                      The art overall was pretty good, and the figures didn't seem out of place. The characters were drawn nicely. The art did certainly bring the rating of this series up.

(8/10)                                                                                                                 The sound was also very nicely fit into the scenes. It really helped set the right atmosphere to each of the scenes that it was put in.

Character
(6/10)                                                                                                            The characters were nothing new, as this type of genre is common, and their actions were almost always predictable. It would have been much better if there was somehting more unique about the characters... but then that may as well have affected the story as a whole.
But this does in no way mean that the characters were shallow. They were well, thought out and each character has his or her own development in the story.

Overall, I think these serie is really worth watching if you like romance stories and have got the time. I wouldn't say that its a Must-See, but still it is worth the time.