KingFaisal's avatar

• Joined Sep 14, 2011
  • ? / M

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

on

This review contains NO spoliers! During my browsing for a new show, I encountered Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi. I casually watched a couple of episodes a day, over the course of the past week.

Animation: Ookami-san's animation is very pleasent. The fight scenes are smooth and slick. Scenery and backgrounds possess a fair level of detail. The characters have some design choices I wouldn't make, but they are drawn decently. I didn't care for Ookami's overall style at all; in contrast, Hitsujikai's design is great. In-fact, the rest of the characters are all pretty... See full review

Hana-Saku Iroha

on

This review contains NO spoilers!

Picked this show up about 16 episodes through the season. Marathoned those, then watched the rest as it came out. Animation: Hanasaku Iroha looks very pretty. Scenery looks terrific and is very detailed. The female characters are drawn very strangely, which is my main issue with this anime's animation.

Sound: The OP and ED are decent. Barely any music plays during the show, which isn't all too bad to be honest. I don't remember much really standing out. Some ambient noises would've been nice.

Kanae Itou does a great job of playing Ohana... See full review

Durarara!!

on

"Even I find it hard to trust me sometimes" - Izaya Orihara This review contains NO spoilers! I was told to watch Durarara!! by a good friend of mine, but I was a bit put off by the description of the black rider and everything. Thus, I waited a while before giving it a go. Glad I did. I watched Durarara!! episodes 1-24 in dub, along with 25 and 12.5 in sub.

Animation: This show's 720p broadcast looks great due to the clean drawings, smooth animations, and great character design. The scenery is also fantastically detailed; this creates a great sense of immersion into Durarara's... See full review

Clannad After Story

on

This review contains NO spoilers!
Having just finished the legendary Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I was looking for a new anime to marathon. A friend of mine recommended Clannad, which had been lying around for a while. I can't say I was very impressed. It was OK, but the hype just didn't get to me (UPDATE: rewatched Clannad, it's a 10/10). Following that I decide to stop at episode 22 and call it quits. Doubting I was going to watch After Story, I decide to spoil the plot..... Now this review is being written. Animation:
The first thing you have to talk about in an anime is the animation! Clannad... See full review