KingArthur13th

Zekkyou Gakkyuu

BASED ON 3 OF 12 VOLUMES STALLED
8 MAR
2013

Zekkyou Gakkyuu is a horror manga that brings back the classic horror stories of the Twilight Zone and Tales From The Crypt. Zekkyou Gakkyuu has no concise story line but like Tales From The Crypt, this manga is comprised of a series of short stories, each one having different characters and a different plot. Sometimes we'll get a story that involves our demonic, half bodied host, Yumi Akimoto. She leads us through a number of incredible stories with each one teaching an important life lesson while bringing us a great horror tale. The thing I love most about this manga is how it brings out the old horror stories that you probably seen and heard when you were little. No big, over the top plot with twist and turns, just an old fashioned horror stories that show you just how much of a bitch karma can be. Zekkyou Gakkyuu is an interesting manga that just never seems to bore you and I'm glad to tell you that this manga will also be getting a live action movie this year. Be prepared to enter a whole new school where Yumi's screaming lessons are bound to give you a  fright and a sense of nostalgia.

Other Manga Reviews by KingArthur13th