This is a Bio. This is a Bio that needs to be made someday.
You must be logged in to leave comments. Login or sign up today!
Because both zombies and rabbits need Trix cereal to survive, of course. This is 1st-grade stuff, come on!
Yandere Vocaloid: Mayu
Hey, the Wii isn't old people technology just yet, like Internet Explorer. If you hate typing long messages then just type a single sentence like, "Brawl at 10:30pm" or something. It can't be any slower than it is trying to type from the friend's list in Brawl (I seriously want to check and see if I can use my USB Keyboard for that...) Yeah well, some codes I see being used are bad, but some are good. So far I've seen...
1. Massive/rapid bomb drop hacks (bombs fall like in Sudden Death, but about 5x faster than normal)
2. Giga Bowser as character (using final smash seems to freeze GB in place forever.
3. Super Wario as character (using final smash freezes him in place forever unless I am remembering incorrectly.)
4. Stage Mod: Homerun Contest (impossible to die.)
5. Stage Mod: Break the Targets -level 1-
6. Stage Mod: Waiting Room (white platform/background with sandbag)
7. Stage Mod: Recovery Room (room with Heart Containers in All-star mode)
8. Stage Mod: Black room of nothingness (unable to die)
She’s still alive as a zombie. Or maybe a zombie ninja rabbit hybrid who steals Trix cereal. Something like that.
Also, while I‘m here, I might as well do this: *has an Ayumu hallucination about you calling me senpai*
Yes, yes. Just keep your hands off Imaginary Eu A, because she is mine.
I'd go on Team Battles more often, but it seems like everytime I go in there, someone's just suiciding/dying constantly on purpose, or they aren't moving/attacking at all. At least in Basic Brawl, there's no one to hold me back from winning if I want to. Plus on occasion people will use codes to let everyone fight on stages not available on normal online modes.Hey, it isn't my fault we have no great way to contact one another. It is yours because that's the way it works in this world. Too bad the PS3 doesn't have some kind of light on it to indicate when you get a message like the Wii does. (though because it overheats for whatever reason, I unplug the Wii when not in use...) Every once in awhile I get disconnected from BB matches, so that's why I went back in right away. Never hope for miracle unless you use miracle whip. Silly Kate. Also, send me a message on the Wii if you want my attention (while I'm on the Wii in Basic Brawl) and I'd go out right away : PSpecial Attack: Wall of Text. Take that.