Kari5's avatar

Kari5

• Eastern Canada
  • Joined Nov 20, 2007

Chi's New Address is what I would turn too if I was feeling sad. You can not watch this anime and not get a smile on your face. It's incredibly adorable. Chi, who is the young and curious kitten protagonist, sounds and looks so cute.

Each episode is less than 5 minutes, which fits the light hearted atmosphere. It's a simple show that shows the mischief a small kitten can get into. That's it. They don't try to over complicate things or have a complex plot. It's just pure, adorable entertainment for five minutes. Cat caused trouble, family laughs at how adorable it is-- although most episodes are basically this, I never find myself becoming bored with it. I look forward to each episode.

Although not quite as great as the first season, (since Chii doesn't have to worry about being caught by the land lady, thus less tension), this show is a must see for all cat lovers. It's different from your regular anime, and in a good way. And being only 5 minutes per episode, it barely takes up your time at all.

7.5/10 sound

MikeSinner says...

I actually think this season is better, more adventuring and meeting other animals and if possible, even more cuteness, the only thing I don't like is the new themesong. I loved the first seasons themesong so much!! So, it's not like this one is very bad, it's just nearly impossible to beat the first one. =3

Feb 8, 2011