JtkBasketball's avatar

JtkBasketball

• Joined Sep 3, 2012

First of all, I would like to clarify that if you have not played the game this score would probably be lower.

This manga was very fast paced and barely scratched the surface of the game. In just 10 chapters it attempts to go through the entire Majora's Mask storyline as well as some extra stuff. There were parts that were cool, but overall it was disappointing.

Story: The story moves along so fast that it is to a fault. Big boss batte scenes are 1 page long for example. The story is there, but it is almost identical to the game so I can't give it higher than a 7.

Art: I really like the art, and I thought that each mask form of Link looked great. Sometimes the art left for something to be desired, but other times it was really well done.

Characters: The manga is so short that there is no developement in almost every character. I like the characters, but that is because they are nostalgic to me from the game.

Overall: If you were a fan of the game, I would say check this out. It is a nice way to kill an hour of time and see a somewhat different perspective. If anything just read the last bonus chapter. It is really cool and I loved it.

This review is similar to the manga. It is fast and not in depth. Don't expect a Monster storyline when you read this (see what I did there?)