Digimon Season 1
7. Seven children at summer camp get sucked into a vortex after accepting some weird looking device. They arrive in a strange digital world, where they meet their life partners called Digimon. They arrived at this place to free it from the evil that’s trying to take over.
Plot and pace
7. There are a lot of ‘filler episodes’ that are pretty irrelevant to the story development, in which each separate character saves the day just so the viewers get to know them better.
6. Most of the episodes have a happy ending and a new problem starts at the beginning of the next episode. Only when fighting the bad guys might take more than one episode.
8. It’s a clear ending fit for people who are actually supposed to watch this ^^
7. For nostalgia purposes, I can get it that people would watch this series again. But if you’re not really into this kind of anime, I doubt you would.
8. The characters are all very different from each other and all have different stories behind them. They’ve taken quite the time to introduce all of them and you’ll soon start sympathizing with some of them.
8. The conversations are short and well-structured. It’s easy to understand what’s going on.
7. It’s okay, but not breathtaking. Especially the backgrounds could’ve been better.
9. The setting differs for each episode, since the characters will be traveling all around the digital world, which has desserts, snowy hills, caves, mansions and various more unique places.
Music and sounds
8. The music is pretty nice, is very recognizable and catchy, and the voice acting is decent.
This review has no comments. Leave one now!