IvyN

Junjou Romantica

27 JUN
2013

I always want an anime with jokes and a light hearted tone and this anime has it. Its easy to watch and not overly explicit. Like with most romantic animes it has slightly too immediate declarations of love but at the same time I find the couples a lot more likely to occur than some of the ones you find in this genre. That being said I find Junjou Terroist a little difficult to watch, I'm not a big Shinobu fan. That couple however makes up very few of the episodes so its no great hardship on my part.

It can be a little repetitive at times with Misaki's constant denial but at the same time I really like that goofy character so I'll forgive him. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good romance anime, its a lot easier to handle than some other ones I have seen, *cough* Peach Girl *cough*

It also houses one of my favourite anime scenes of all time, Nowaki and Hiro in the library. If only for that scene, you should watch this anime. It is sweet and funny and romantic and pretty good if you are looking for something to watch snuggled up under a blanket!

Other Anime Reviews by IvyN