InEngland's avatar

• England
  • Joined Aug 3, 2011

Resident Evil: Degeneration

Aug 6, 2011

Out of all he recent movies out this month of January 2009, such as The Day The Earth Stood Still, YesMan, Twlight (which i look forward to READING) and Transporter 3 this one stood out.

Maybe because of the zombies, gore, blood, swearing and that f***ing fine ass Leon is it but all that aside i must ask why oh why is the evil characters in most movies amercain based have very british ((london)) acsents? Maybe this is sumthing we can come up with in the discrimation laws before the UK is doomed to be bombed becoz we cock our eye brows and look like we are going to take over... See full review

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Aug 6, 2011

Its time to go back in time to 1984 to review Nausicaa Valley Of The Wind! A movie that was released before Studio Ghibli production but became a part of it in 1994 when the manga was finally finished.
Okay, so the graphics arent the best but but the soul is there. Possible one of the best movies from the past, maybe better than Ghost In The Shell ((wot wasnt that bad?)) but not as good as Dominion Tank Police.
What i enjoyed about this movie was that there was awesum looking bugs, posionous air, killer spores and american leaders-! I meant idiotic leaders. Same thing really.
So a... See full review

07-Ghost

Aug 6, 2011

If i where to say i hated this 25 episode anime, I would be done for lying badly to you people. Something I would want to avoid.

RATED:
Story -> 8/10
Animation -> 8/10
Characters -> 8/10
Voice Acting -> 7/10
Over All Likeness -> 9.5/10

It was released in April 2009 and I waited for the fansub to come out and [Hatsuyuki] eventfully done the fansub, I got all of this on the 3rd week of June 2010 though I knew about 07-Ghost from Aarinfantasy upon its release. There is a manga but i have not read it as of yet.
There is nothing official... See full review

Pandora Hearts

Aug 6, 2011

The anime is based on the 11 on-going volume manga of Pandora Hearts, the anime ran from April-September of 2009 and had 25 episodes.
RATED:
Story -> 7/10
Animation -> 8/10
Characters -> 8/10
Voice Acting -> 7/10
Over All Likeness -> 8.5/10

Oz is the main character, a boy that is rich but unfortunate ((I couldn’t figure that out either)), who has a younger sister and a servant who he bullies like crazy, but the servant stays loyal. Oz is voiced by no other than Junko Minagawa, who I didn’t notice till I looked it up. She voiced... See full review