Ikioi's avatar

• Pensacola, Fl
  • Joined Jul 9, 2008

Sousei no Aquarion

Nov 27, 2010

I have got to be honest in saying, I found this anime way more humorous then serious, in the effect that I actually felt like the merging of the robots was almost a sexual inuendo. It actually made the entire series hillarious and I can't help but laugh thinking back on it.

The story was awekwardly weaved and at times you would feel yourself going "What?" and a little lost with what is happening until later in the series. The animation is smooth and overall has a pretty good look to it. The sounds are great as they fight and merge the robots. I think the sound is really what makes the show so humorous to me. If you're not interested you should at the very least watch the first episode so you can see them merge the robots. It is pretty funny.

The characters are amusing everybody seems to have a past life experience controlling what they do though... whole let destiny take the wheel thing. They are interesting though if you're into a man who acts like a talk awekwardly falling in love with a girl.. (Inuyasha anyone? Uhm...) Well yeah... I think overall I will have to give this one a 6.5 Giant Robots, Merging Inuendo's, and about average quality. It isn't a bad watch if you're bored.