IgnisVengeance's avatar

• Joined Sep 21, 2013
  • ? / M

Mirai Nikki TV

Dec 1, 2013

I started out really like it at first, had a nice start and a interesting plot.

however, at some point in the anime, it just feels like its trying too hard and leaves some plot holes and character flaws that you think about later after the show was over, such as yukki forgiving his father and such.

another thing was how generic some of the side charcters where, such as hinata, mao, and ouji. It ended up bothering me for awile and gave it a feeling that they just didnt belong to the plot at all.

The anime stays true to being and remaining a psychological thriller, but it leaves much more to be desired especially later in the show when it all begins to conclude.

The show ends with a cliffhanger, though it gets wrapped by a mostly unnecessary OVA.

I guess other things that I should cover are fanservice, plot elements, and stuff that bothered me

Fanservice: not alot, some boobs and flesh, but nothing that made it too tacky. Im not big on fanservice.

A plot element that caught my attention was yukki's and yuno's relationship, I kinda made the show what it was, it was extremely entertaning to see both characters interect in their situations and my curiosity drove me to the end tosee if they ever ended up together.

And thats all I can think of right now

in conclusion, I do not recommend this anime, there are better anime's that do what this anime does better and it just fall short when you think about it.

2.5/10 overall

SwordAcolyte says...

I have come around to the same conclusion, the anime was pretty good but the more you think about it, the more glaring the plot holes become, like why did he ever forgine yuno etc.

Jun 29, 2014