Holo's avatar

Holo

• Spokane, WA
  • Joined Feb 10, 2008

I watched the original, tried hard to follow the story and make sense of it. I was interested enough to watch the second season. It was a horrible letdown. The characters you know and love have lost their charisma and wittiness from the first season. Not to mention that the cover character for the show loses his value and impressiveness for most of the show.

The story is focused on a character completely unrelated to the first season. Honestly, it makes me think they just didn't care about continuity, and simply made up a story to use up the advertising budget they had for this show.

After about three episodes, you'll grow tired of the magic girl transformation sequence that haunts every episode, and the general non-sense of the plot.

Supremely disappointing addition to an otherwise interesting series. Had to knock it down almost entirely on the plot/characters.

runecem Mar 22, 2014

I completely agree

I felt that the series didn't really need a season 2 after watching season 1

every episode just feels so unnecessary

belledejour Jan 12, 2013

I couldn't have said it better!

ForgenRaden Aug 19, 2012

yeah I agree even after it ends you just feel cheated, how do you take something awesome and screw it up so badly, I think I will just pretend that this season didn't exist!

if you loved the first season there is a good chance you will hate this one especially if you're like me and went back and rewatched the first season before starting this one.