Bio v 3.0
Well this is going to be my new (and possibly improved) bio!!!! Well to start off, my name is Jason, and im 18 years old. Im a senior in highschool, and am in some honors classes. Anime is a big hobby of mine. I watch it as much as my schedule (school and other games) allow. Anime is a part of one side of my life (Internet games anime manga Japan) Which is kept seperate from the other side. I dont hide who I am or what i like, its more of I have one group of friends who like all that stuff, then another group who we share other things in common, but not anime mange etc etc. I am a very friendly person, and am easy to talk to. I like to go out of my way to help others, and im always there if someone needs me. I used to have a huge section on here about how I became an otaku, but I doubt anyone wants to read that. Just know that anime has changed my life. It has made me the person I am today, and has taught me many valuable lessons. Know if you want to know more about me (not like anyone does) feel free to leave a comment asking anything, or just say hi!
Favorite anime genre: Mecha (Because giant robots make everything better)
Top 10 anime: Well believe it or not making this list is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life, and will change frequently.
1. Gurren Lagann
2. Sword Art Online (If anime movies were on here Summer Wars would be 2)
3. Angel Beats!
4. Code Geass
Things I HATE:
1. People who love a show just because it is mainstream
2. People who hate a show just because it is mainstream
3. People who judge shows after only seeing the first episode
4. People who won’t watch a show solely based of its animation EX Wont watch an anime that pre-dates 2000 because of the animation.
A little random, but I love this video.
July 7, 2009
June 16, 2013
18 / Male
total anime ratings: 78
total manga ratings: 0