Hellzblade's avatar

• Joined Jun 10, 2011
  • 24 / ?

Bleach

May 24, 2012

Bleach is one of the best action animes you'll ever see.Although I wish the storyline was more defined such as Naruto's it is still great!The action is on a different scale of awsome and you can't help but love majority of the characters(Aizen can rot in hell) you can't wait for the next episode to drop everytime they always stop right when it gets good(Such a teaser)but it's all worth it.When it all comes down to it this show will never dissappoint your anime craving in fact it will only make it stronger the more you get into it.Watch it and you'll fall in love with it and thats how it is supposed to be.-Hellzblade

8.5/10 story

coolyfooly says...

Much like naruto and one peice the shows a soap opera. Literally it's as god awful as a bad soap opera at times.

I mean after reading the manga I went to watch the battle of soul society vs the espada's and the others, and it was so flippn corny it was pathetic. I couldn't even stand it.

I don't think hardly any show that goes past 60 episodes ever deserves anything more then a 5. Maybe if you want to just block out a couple hundered episodes I guess it could go higher?

Jun 6, 2012
roriconfan says...

Half of the show was fillers, the other half was slow as hell, and I lost track of all the plot holes it had. Thank god it ended.

May 24, 2012