Haachan actually comes from my initials. Why my parents gave me a name that is litterally a laugh (HAA get it? ) is beyond me. I like it though.
My brother was really the one to introduce me to anime. It's a big part of my life now. Whenever I am upset, I just sit down and start watching anime. It really helps, but I talk a lot about anime. People think I'm strange due to that ( they thought I was strange before. I can't lie.).
Manga I really introduced myself to, but I like them a lot. They tell much more of the story than the anime does. I don't get a chance to read them too often though due to school. ( I have to read "real" books. Manga is as "real" as I need it people.)
- Facts about the weirdo:
- Favorite color: I don't really see a point to favorite colors. They are all the same to me. Though if I had to choose... Very light blue would win.
- Favorite food: Gator tails and Calamari
- Favorite animal: Jeesh. Pandas. Fictional would be an Ewok.
- Favorite dog breed: German Shepherd what else?!
- Favorite cat breed: Siamese ( strange little things aren't they?)
- Favorite anime: NEVER CHOOSING FAVORITES
- Favorite manga: NEVER CHOOSING FAVORITES
- Favorite "real" book series: Divergent ( Tobias <3 ) #TheyMessedUpTheMovie
- Favorite poet: Robert Frost
- Pants or skirts?: PANTS OH LORD PANTS
- Height: about 5"3 (I grew! Yay~!)
- Religious belief: Christian ( Baptist )
- Weight: Secret!
- Favorite anime quote: "Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow. And don't forget to smile."
-Saya' s adoptive father from Blood+
- What animes I own: My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away
- The anime that truly hooked me: Sgt Frog
- Favorite subject: Mathematics
- Future plans: Become either a doctor or an engineer and write poetry in my spare time
- Ideal friend: Someone who is crazy. They listen to my ranting, and I listen to theirs. They need to trust me, so I can trust them.
- Hated subject: Social Studies
- Instrument I play: French Horn
*I do actually have an Ifunny, but I'm not that funny. If you'd like to subscribe to me, it is the same name I use on anime-planet.*
- My ideal day: read manga outside while listening to songs from Uta no prince sama and All American Rejects.
- How I'd describe my current friends: They are my smile. If life brings me down, they lift me back up. Granted, they annoy me, and the guys and one of the girls bully me. I still love them very much.
- Favorite season:Autumn ( Did you think I would say summer due to my date of birth?)
-I am currently attempting to write a book called Mirror. If you'd like to hear a bit of it, let me know!-
- Anything else you'd like to know? Comment below and I will add it!-