FringeGal's avatar

• <p>London, UK</p>
  • Joined Jan 12, 2012

Itazura na Kiss

Jan 12, 2012

I have given Itazura Na Kiss 1/10 because I just found this anime unbelievably annoying and I would find myself cursing at the laptop.

Firstly, I would like to point out my hatred for Naoki Irie because the majority of my cursing was directed towards him. I just hated how he acted like such a prick towards Kotoko because she was stupid and ditzy and he was intelligent. It was just like;

And then he would go and tease her by kissing her and then acting like nothing happened. And then he rejected her tickets to go to the cinema and then goes with that other bitch. He's just a first class prick who I hate.

Secondly, Kotoko was just being so freaking annoying as well. Everytime she would run after him I just felt so pissed off at her for going after a guy whose not interested;

She ran after him so many times she was so desperate to be with him that I found it really pathetic and hope this anime does not influence girls to run after guys who treat them like crap and kiss them to tease them and then ignore them or laugh at them. It's just like Kotoko, just sit the fuck down;

This is all I have to say about this anime...

smilieface23 says...

I understand where you are coming from, but I could tell all along that Naoki was just not completely comfortable in his own skin either when it came to expressing how he felt.  Some guys are like that because they are trying to hide an inferiority complex about being able to express emotions and such.  Also, what would you expect a person to whom everything came as to him as easily as it did for Naoki, to act like?  If you not only maybe felt you were a little bit better than everyone else, but also constantly actually did better than everyone in your entire school, of course you'd be a little mean.  Maybe the authors were a little too subtle with their occassional hint towards Naoki actually being a nice guy, but I noticed them.

Feb 5, 2012