default avatar

• Joined Oct 31, 2012
  • 24 / ?

Persona -trinity soul-

May 28, 2013

This anime started out in a pretty confusing way with 2 brothers coming to live together with their 3 rd and oldest brother after beeing separated for 10 years they also hade a sister which you will find out about later on. Well anyway From here on things seems to be heading in a interesting way with these giant monster like creatures coming out peoples bodys. However as the anime drags on the story turns out to not really be that great and it lacks alot of action in it as there is almost none.

I thought at first that maybe it was worth another shoot after dropping the anime after just a few episodes so I decided too watch the whole thing wich turned out to be a huge waste of my time. Dont get me wrong the anime hade potential but they just didnt make it psychological or action filled enough for it to truly become worth the while it takes to get the very few answers in this confusing/ actually pretty weird anime.

My reason for saying it's confusing is how little you find out about this whole world they are actually in untill the very end. I have too say the end of this anime and the few explanations given were extremly lame and borring and too damn simple minded and lacked any intensity or creative plot line at all.

I think that this anime is probably one of the lamest I have watched as of late.

You may choose to watch it but know that this is certainly no action or psychological anime at all despite how it seems.