Fortis931's avatar

• Joined Nov 13, 2010
  • ? / F

Antique Bakery

on Apr 12, 2011

Antique bakery was a very unique and funny anime, the characters were so hilarious and the desserts looked amazing, i dont know how i could explain all the comedy and even some serious parts in the series. i enjoyed Antique bakery very much and I think you should check it out too.

8.5/10 story
8.5/10 sound
8.9/10 overall

Sora no Otoshimono

on Apr 11, 2011

Sora no otoshimono... where too start... it DID have some of panty-shots but i still loved this series it had so many good characters and so much comedy. i would recomend this too anyone, so please check this great series out.

8.5/10 animation
8.8/10 overall

Rozen Maiden

on Apr 11, 2011

Rozen maiden was a very good series, i liked it because it had a dark twist on a shoujo so it was good and fresh and the characters were all very small and cute i liked them all, i would recomend this series for just about anyone, boys, girls, men, women, anyone, it was very unique and i think anyone would enjoy it

7.5/10 story

Koihime Musou

on Apr 11, 2011

I watched Koihime musou a few years ago so i can't remember it too well... but i loved all the characters they were so cute and very funny and i really liked them, they were one of the reasons i watched it, so i recomend it.

6.7/10 sound

Here is Greenwood

on Apr 11, 2011

Here is greenwood is a pretty old anime and most the time im not a huge fan of but, when i saw Here is greenwood, i fell in love with it! it has very funny characters and i highly recomend this series if you like shoujo and cute guys, so please check this series out!

Legend of DUO

on Apr 11, 2011

Legend of DUO was a pretty low budget anime but still very good its very un-known so I try to spread the word so i recomend it, its a very action filled anime with good characters, please check it out!

7.5/10 story

MM!

on Apr 11, 2011

yeah, MM! was pretty good but just not my kind of anime im not sure why, but still you should check it out. its a nice comedy and has some pretty funny and cute characters so check it out if you like this kind of anime.

4.5/10 story

Level E

on Apr 11, 2011

Level E was such a funny anime! I watched each episode every week and i loved each one, it has such a hilarious and unique character cast so i highly recomend Level E if you like, random comedy, sci fi and its so funny so i think you need to check it out!

8.5/10 sound
8.8/10 overall

To Aru Majutsu no Index

on Apr 11, 2011

I loved this series so much! the characters are so unique and my favorite part were the story-lines they made me want to watch each episode (and i did) i highly recomend this series if you like action, magic, fantasy, so please check this anime out!

9.8/10 story

GANTZ

on Apr 11, 2011

GANTZ was a very... good series, if your into this kind of anime the series was very good but it's not for the weak of heart if you dont like horror anime but this series has about anything your looking for, great characters, aliens, heads blowing up. just about anything, and i loved every minute of it! i watched ever episode wanting more, so i hope you'll give this anime a chance

8.5/10 story
7.8/10 sound
9.7/10 characters
8.3/10 overall

House of Five Leaves

on Apr 11, 2011

I really liked this series and have never seen any other like it. I loved the story (even if it started off a little bit slow) all the characters are very well thought of and have very dark and mysterious pasts and thats what i loved about it, it had me on the edge of my seat for the last few episodes, i watched the series so fast because i loved it so much. I highly recomend this series if you like samurai and if you like dark mysterious series' so please check it out!

6.8/10 animation
9.7/10 characters

Dogs: Bullets & Carnage

on Apr 11, 2011

I really liked this anime because it was so different from other ones, it has some dark points and even some comedy which i really liked, so i highly recomend this series if you want an action anime.

7.8/10 story