ForTheLoveOfLoli's avatar

• Rotterdam, NL
  • Joined Sep 13, 2013

Lotte no Omocha!

Oct 5, 2013

I just spent an hour writing a long review about why I give a 10/10 to an anime with as many blatant shortcomings as Lotte no Omocha!

I pressed the wrong button and had to start all over again, so I'll keep it short and irritated. Alright.

Lotte no Omocha!! Has a paper-thin, bizarre, decidedly stupid story, about why our ten year old main character Lotte needs to ingest a great amount of semen, or die. It's just a frame to hang heavy-handed loli ecchi from, really - and that's what we get. The humour is crude and below the belt. The art is ok but never great. The characters remain mostly very shallow. The sound... It's Kugimiya Rie so that's at least something.

I loved it, though. You must forgive me. I'm a pedophile, so the ecchi worked, and hey - come on. This is a romance between a grown man and a completely flat-chested 10-year old girl, with -- a happy ending. It's like it was custom-made just for me. I recognise all the flaws but I was glued to the screen, yelling stuff like "Go, Lotte, go!" or "Baka! Can't you see she loves you!?" With tears in my eyes. No joke.

Hence, 10/10.

Ioriyagami00 says...

.....You just admitted to be a peadophlie??? ......what's wrong with you?

Nov 27, 2013