Flowy's avatar

• Sweden
  • Joined Jan 4, 2013

One Piece

Jan 5, 2013

One Piece is one of the best anime ever. It about a boy that wanna become  the Pirate King, and find the legendary treasure, One Piece. This anime will never be forgotten.

This anime is unique because no anime is not like One Piece. You might think this anime is all about action/adventure and comedy, but this one of those anime that would never be forgotten. What I like about this anime, is that every character will go after their goal, and we get to see them accomplish their goal. So, it not always about Luffy. Luffy pirate or Straw hat crew, has a unique personality, and different style of fighting. For example: Luffy has the power if being a rubber, Zoro fight with his three swordman style or santoryu, Ussop fight with a slingshot, Nami fight with her weapon called Perfect Clima Tact, and it allowed her to make a weather on her own, Sanji fight with his leg, Chopper eat the devil fruit that allowed to transform into three transformation, but with the use with the medicine called Rumble ball, he can use seven transformation more, Robin ate a devil fruit allow her to sprout her body part everywhere, Franky is a half man cyborg that he usually shoot things from is body. Not only crewmate has an unique fighting style, but they also have talents. For example: Chopper is a doctor, Sanji is a chef, Robin is an archaeologist, Franky is a shipwright. The latest member of the straw hat crew is Brook. I do not want to spoil anything yet! :P. Luffy and Nami are my favorite character by the way.

Now, straw hat crew set sail for their voyage, and they will encounters enemies on their way. This anime has the art of the anime called Dragonball Z or DBZ. Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, has been expired by Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. One Piece is going to live for a long time. Oda was planning to last the series for five years, but he still working on it. That makes me happy. I am so glad that this anime existed, it really the best. This is the only anime that made me cry because some characters has a bad childhood, and all this characters'tone is really real. When they cry, you cry has well! Sure it is a fictional people, but it still real. I really love all the characters in that series, even the villain has well. All this anime has done, is to make me feel happier than ever. Oda never runs out of idea and one of the unique anime/manga out there. I recommend you all to try out this anime/manga. I will continue liking One Piece for the rest of my life, it never loose interest. Go ONE PIECE!!

Wrote this really fast so excuse me if my spelling is incorrect.

Well that was all for now cya :3