default avatar

• 23 / ?

Sora no Otoshimono

Nov 8, 2010

Story: 6.5/10

Really depends on your type of anime. Me personally I'm not a big fan of eechi, and that's where I'm deducting major points. The anime is an odd mix between eechi, fits of me rolling on the floor laughing, and some good drama mixed in. If you were to watch it, watch it for the fun, don't get too stuck up on the plot.

Though if you're going to start this anime, give it a few episodes before calling it quits...

Animation- 9/10

No major flaws, everything decent. The few scenes of rare scenes combat were nicely done.

Sound- 10/10

Sound effects were decent, voice actors matched their characters quite well. No voice actors grated my ears...

Characters-9/10

Likable characters. Kind of lacked a "bad guy" but like I said, watch the anime for the humor, don't get too stuck up on the plot.

Tomoki, pervert on the outside, but has his true emotions and insight only show up rarely. If one was to run a psycological analysis, you could say he has split personalites.

Mikako, a cunning mind, with a dark sense of humor. Do the math, she's made of win. At least in my opinion...

Overall-8/10

Worth while watching, I'll guarantee you'll get a lot of good laughs, and some good drama.

6.5/10 story