default avatar

Eboniamber

• Joined Oct 2, 2010
  • 20 / ?

Arakawa Under the Bridge is one of a kind!!!

*Story*

Arakawa has no specific story plot. It includes a Venusian girl who asks Ko to be her lover. The only reason he accepts is because of his number 1 rule in life. Never take favors from anyone. Unfortunately, I didn't work out like that. :)

*Animation*

Beautifully Drawn. Very many details.

*Sound*

Openings and Endings are VERY funny (TO ME ANYWAYS).

*Characters*

Each character has their own personality. Ko with his random asthma attacks, and his ability to gain strength when he's going agaisnt star. Star is ko's rival. He smokes all the time and is a singer and is desperately in love with Nino. Then there's sister who is actually a man; he's over the church. Stella is the little girl who adopted. Mayor is the well... mayor. He says that he is a kappa whose lived over 100's of years. He denies the zipper in the back of his costume. :) Last but not least Nino, the beautiful Venisuan who asks Ko to be her lover. Her favorite activity involves fish!!!! The other characters are cool too.

*Overall*

Not as much romance as I expected but it really had its sweet moments. And the randomness kept me watching, so I was entertained :)