DuskFey

Real Bout High School

14 JUL
2010

Anime in 200 Words: Real Bout High School

Premise: Students in this high school gain status and prestige by engaging in K-Fights, battles that can take any form or start at any time. *cough* panty shots *cough*

Highlights: For me, it was DEFINITELY the magical girl parody… at least once it expanded beyond Magical Waitress Oyster Lulu. The team of magical girls with a tempting man among the ladies, kept me laughing. ^_^

School Life: Aside from having the opportunity to join the best clubs EVER, students in this high school never have a dull moment. Between the gravity-defying skirts, battles over pointless offenses, and the complete elimination of classes, this really is a teen boy’s dream school.

Audience: Teenage boys. Definitely teenage boys.

Tsundere Love: There’s a hint of it towards the end. It looks like there’s going to be a tsundere romance, but sadly, my hopes- I mean, uh… fans of that kind of thing will go unfulfilled.

Overall: I’m not a fan of panty shots, but there was enough action and comedy in Real Bout High School to make it worth my time. If they really bother you, I’m sure there’s an anime you’d like better out there.

Other Anime Reviews by DuskFey