DrearyRequiem's avatar

• United States
  • Joined Apr 25, 2010

Black Lagoon

May 7, 2010

The reason why it is rated kinda of low, maybe, is because it's been about a year since I watched it. But I remember when I watched it, I loved it. I didn't want to stop watching, It was one of those entire weekend animes and when I finished I was wishing for more. The plot line I remeber needed some consitantcy, but I loved a lot of the characters, especially some of the villians! I also liked the action blended with enough romance to not make a guy groan but let the females feel satisfied. Please watch it!

My favorties reasons:

• Characters: I remeber a wide variety and loved almost everyone one. Some of the villians actually made me scared, and sent chills down my spine.
  • Balanced nicely: I remember thinking how I liked the balance between action, romance and comedy. not to much, but not to little.

Some personal notes:

• Plot: Or rather, the transistion from enemy to enemy. It felt off and abrupt to me, it might not to you, it's just a personal opinion i remeber thining to myself.
  • Paying Attention: I also remeber some parts where if you didn't pay attention, you were confused fast. I remeber a particular scene, where they threw a lot of history at you all at once, so try to pay attention. If you don't like to deal with the details in anime, then i think you should either fast forward, or watch something else.

Oh, and this is a review for both of them I guess. I combined both season since I watched them at the same time(one after another). I particularly loved the sequel more.

PrettyBoy says...

nice review bro !

ima watch this starting this weekend after i finish OHSHC

May 10, 2010
DrearyRequiem says...

If you disagree with some of my comments or reviews on anime/manga, then please do the adult thing, either comment maturely and have a decent conversation with me(without cuss words or remarks) and we can cmopare and contrast, or don't comment at all. Seriously, if you don't like the things I say, then move on to the next page.

May 7, 2010