DreadNaught1's avatar

DreadNaught1

• Joined Apr 30, 2013

Toshokan Sensou

May 7, 2013

This was an average anime, had the standard model for the love story and general story thus nothing special there but also nothing bad either just Meh. The characters I would have to say the same thing about them to, nothing about them stood out because again it just had that standard model feel to it.

Now  I will say this the plot is kinda weak because it revolves around the idea that the government is doing a mass censoring of books, music, film, and ect. But libraries are declared they own system/government thus can fight against this censorship, which leads to them having there own private armies that in turn fight against the inspection groups. The battles are very red vs blue and what I mean is it just seems like both side are just having a friendly deadly game with firearms. Because both sides seem serious but they also seem like they are just well idiots that have to learn as they go.

Overall this is just average, nothing stands out in it nor does anything really make it bad. I say if you have stuff you wana watch already just pass this up otherwise give it a try.